Davies Law is committed to providing the highest level of personal service. Our mission is to be the firm of choice for clients seeking creative, comprehensive and effective tax and wealth planning services. These services include tax and wealth transfer planning for both individuals and closely-held businesses and counsel on matters relating to probate and the administration of estates and trusts.
Janice L. Davies has worked with individuals and closely-held businesses in North and South Carolina for over a decade assisting them with their tax and wealth planning needs. We offer a broad array of legal services in a sophisticated tax and wealth planning practice to our clients in a friendly, comfortable law firm environment.
We are committed to providing the personal service that you deserve. Read more about Davies Law.
- Estate Planning
- Davies Law engages in all forms of estate planning, ranging from preparation of wills, revocable trusts, powers of attorney, health care powers of attorney, and living wills, to more sophisticated planning.
- Estate Administration & Probate
- Davies Law engages in all aspects of probate and estate administration. We assist personal representatives or executors with compliance with probate laws.
- Elder Law
- Davies Law advises on certain aspects of planning unique to individuals of advanced age.
- Davies Law advises on estate, gift, generation-skipping transfer, corporate, partnership, and fiduciary income tax matters.
- Charitable Planning
- Davies Law designs plans that include charitable trusts, foundations, organizations, and other charitable giving techniques.
- Business and Succession Planning
- Davies Law advises executives, business owners and other individuals on diverse legal and tax issues affecting their business and all aspects of succession planning.
- Fiduciary and Trust Law
- Davies Law represents fiduciaries and interested persons in contested trust matters and the modification, reformation and termination of irrevocable trusts. We advise fiduciaries on ways and means to diminish their risk of litigation.
- Wealth Preservation Planning
- Davies Law advises on lawful techniques that protect your assets from claims, an integral aspect of any comprehensive estate plan.